Some of the activities and support provided by the Lamp group are :
- Individual and group support by telephone, reciprocal home visiting and organised social activities.
- Organised regular social gatherings at the Lamp centres in Busselton, Margaret River and Bridgetown.
- Organised recreational activities include golf, darts, pool, fishing, volleyball, barbeques, walks, trips and camping.
- Friendship: Many friendships have developed between members, and the network of friendships enlarges as new members join.
- The Lamp group promotes and provides education within our community, so as to increase the understanding of mental illness and associated issues and dispel the stigma attached. This includes talks and presentations to service clubs, schools and church groups.
- Structured living skills and indirect carer respite programs provide consumers with a variety of actions including:
- Arts programs with local resident artists.
- Music awareness and Lamp band workshops.
- Yoga and mindfulness training.
- Social gatherings.
- Gardening and horticulture.
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Annual memberships and fees for 2011/2012
- Waged is $15
- Unwaged is $12
- Corporate is $50+